Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Emo+sad=wanna die..

02 June 2009
Finally i get to know 1 of my subject's result..i get D for my microeconomics...thats why now i am very emo and sad..i made my mom, dad and sisters dissapointed again...and my parents need to pay another RM1200 cause my uselessness...sorry mom and dad..sorry sis...i feel very sorry to you all...tomorrow i will get my result slip..hope that i will get flying colour result for the rest of my subjects...anyway...sorry again mom, dad and sis...sorry...
My sis just came back and ask me to change my faculty..as ADP their passing mark are very high...70% only consider past and once retake cost me RM1200..and my family really cant manage to do this...no matter what happen..i think i wont change my faculty..what i can do is just study hard..I swear i wont get D for any subjects onwards..i get my finger cross...i will put more effort..study more hard...this is a promise that i made to myself and also my family members...i promoise to you all...
*emo+sad+sorry*

No comments:

Post a Comment