Wednesday, June 3, 2009

confuse???

03 May 2009
Finally i get my result..From 9am they all starting waiting for their result..till 11pm also havent come out..then wait till 1pm then only the result release..i am very scare..thats why i not dare to went up to take the result so early...cause i scare my result not good then will affect my mood for the whole day...so, i went out eat lunch with them, chit chat and enjoy 1st...wait till around 4pm..then only me, lett, vic and ilex went up to take result..so we lat lat inside the lift see who take 1st..lett was the 1st 1, me 2nd, ilex 3rd and vic last..so we go and take lo..lett they all took already..left me..shantini CANT find my slip...she said my result missedout already..examination unit havent print out some slip..and i am the one of it..then need to wait untill around 4pm only get the result..after see my result..i dont know i should be happy or sad..i get 3As 1B..and...1D..you think i should happy or not...haiz...
*confuse mode*

1 comment: