Monday, June 8, 2009

Burst.........................

07 June 2009
Finally...CHENG JO-JOAN get to found my blog and told CHELSIE...THANKS JOAN....actually my eng not so good..so i decided to blocked other ppl to read my blog..but, after i blocked, they all said why so secretive..hmm..sorry la..not secretive..just dont want so much ppl know so much about me...and my eng not good..scare...however..i unblocked it already..so..feel free to come and read my blog la...but...dont let so many ppl know la...thanks guys..
*shocked mode*

5 comments:

  1. hehehe...sry la... i curious ma.. eh put la chatter box...so we can chat chat n make some noise here ma..u know la..u so famous

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yeah... can read more update about u...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahahahahhaha FOUND U! link us la

    ReplyDelete
  4. wakakkakakakakaa!!!!! halooo!!!!!!!
    finally here!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. aiyor, blogging only ma. don need perfect english one. as long as we get wat u talking, then can d!

    ReplyDelete