Friday, August 28, 2009

Weather...

28 August 09
Today's weather represent my mood for today....
Overcast...
Dark...
Windy....
It's show that it going to rain soon??? I think....
No...although the sky look dark, overcast, but...
it doesn't mean that it going to rain...
Not long after that...a wind come and blow away the dark cloud...
Sunshine once again appeared...
THANKS sunshine...
Sometimes...
what we think...
what we predict...
what we WISHED....
It's won't come true...
It's really hard for us to predict what will happen the next...
It's really hard for us to expect what will happen the next...
So, why we still predict or expect???
Do your best...
Do what you supposed to do...
SURE you will success...
There is no free lunch in this world...
No pain, No gain...
If fall down, stand up and continue again...
I cross my finger...
I will workhard for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment