Monday, August 24, 2009

Thanks...

25th August 2009

Finally...im 19th...
First of all, i would like to THANKS all my friendsssss who celebrate my birthday and wished me...
Really THANKS alots...
And i wanna tell you all...you all really get to suprised me this time...GOOD job guys...
i never thought that you all will celebrate my birthday....
i thought the celebration that we had at McD is the only 1 celebration that you all planned for me...
of course the PRESENT too..
but...actually you guys still have final plan and present (thanks for the present)...
i really feel very touch...i dont know how to say what im feeling now...
but...the feeling that i sure is....
I FEEL GLAD TO HAVE YOU GUYS AS MY FRIENDS
no matter in what situation..you guys still with me, support me, giving me advice...
THANKS as being my FRIENDS!
Here are my wishes for my birthday:
- Past all the subject in my studies
- People who i know or know me, i hope that you all will happy always and the thing that you all wanted to do will success easily.
- ( 3rd wishes i will keep it for myself cant tell you guys )
Hope that my wishes will come true... =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment