Saturday, July 11, 2009

Its Over..I MISS you, Midsummer Night's Dream

11 July 2009
Finally the prom its over...i very miss the time that we getting busy with money, tickets, meeting, table arrangement and SALSA..just like what jess wrote in her blog...very miss the time that we pratice together, crap together, ate aunty maria food together, go horng's place together which is normally 4-7pm...very miss you all..especially my partner...JUNE also is our coach..thanks June..thanks for your time.sorry la..you tought me so long already..but at the end..i cant do the perfect one..sorry..i think wont forget the whole process for this prom...we went to setup for the prom on Thursday untill 12am..then went to McD arrange the table until 4am..then went to coll early in the morning to prepare everything...and alot la...the worst thing is..i dont get to test all the food in hotel..ish...hope that the next fayette committee will orgainize again..then i cant go enjoy the performances and the food...hahaha...also need to thanks to all the committee members, who help me alot in my task..and special thanks to Lettecia, Victor, Yancy and Ilex who sat together with me in McD to do the arrangement for the table and made Victor cant sleep although he is very sleepy...need thanks to yancy and ilex..to make vic stay awake....THANKS alot guys.......anyway...I MISS PROM NIGHT...
*Miss*

1 comment:

  1. Its Over..I MISS you, Midsummer Night's Dream
    This is good topic

    Get More Details

    ReplyDelete