Wednesday, July 1, 2009

BAD DAY........!!!

01 July 2009
Why i called today is a bad day??? Because when i want to went back home today..my motor's chain break...damn it...luckly vic havent go back..if not i dont know how to go back home..then after i reach home, my hp left on vic car (i think la)...cause i put it at the drover there in vic car..1st time when i called i get to called..but now..cant already..is it vic off already?? or i drop my hp, someone collect it and off it...i need my hp..now waiting vic to call me back and see whether my hp with him or not..DAMN it!!!...how come today so bad...ish...
*moody*

2 comments:

  1. oh, means not sure whether it's stolen or not is it? let's pray hard that Victor offed it lar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mayb the battery's out... hope that it's wif vic ya... *finger crossed...

    ReplyDelete