Monday, May 25, 2009

Im Back!!!

25 May 2009
Just came back form Tapah today. I had spend my 1 weeks' holiday in my hometown. Going back on 18 May (monday). 2nd day help mama to wipe mirrow, door, clean toilet and mop floor. 3rd till today just eat, sleep, eat and sleep again untill Friday, Tcc them went back already, then only my life became not so lame. Went out yam cha with them and she came back already, so went out together lo. We went to Bistro, then 2nd round to Kampar. Then 2nd day went to Bidor eat ABC i drove to there..at night..wow...haha..then the last day went to kfc in the afternoon with tcc and san them..Feel abit sour la. know that she have bf already. i also dont know why like that.whatever..i wont think abouther already. now i focus on my result. very scare my micro will fail. Hope it wont!!! i dont want make my parent dissapointed again..very scare now...wish me luck ok? And now i very miss my parent..when think that they are alone at home..sure very boring.haiz...but nvm..10 more months to go..their live might change... =P Tired and lazy to write anymore..thats all for today...
*tired+emo+scare mode*

No comments:

Post a Comment