Tuesday, April 28, 2009

28 April 2009

Today, 28 April 2009
I also dont know this is how many times i create blog already..
Everytime i create a blog im sure wont update as i scare ppl judge my eng..
But when i think back..
I should not care what they all think..
Me is me..
and i should write down all the thing that happen in my life..
So, i just took my acc paper today..
I can either get B or A..wow...happy la
but my micro..screw wey..very scare la...
whatever..
still got 3 more paper to go..
1) Public Speaking
2) HRM
3) The Movies
Tomorrow is public speaking..hope i can do it very well
HRM on Thursday..hmm..scare also la..but i will do my best and study smart..
The Movies..dont know why..i have confident to this subject..i think i can do very well...
Wish me luck ba...

No comments:

Post a Comment